Raised Panel Steel Doors offer beauty that’s maintenance free and at an economical price. The 500 Series is wood grain textured steel door that has three panel types to choose from; raised standard panel (Traditional Panel) or a longer raised panel the (Ranch Panel) and the carriage style (Carriage Panel). All panel styles are available in four standard colors and with a choice of up to twelve Designer Window options.
CONSTRUCTION: The Raised Panel Doors are made from hot-dipped 25 Ga. galvanized steel secured to heavy duty 20 Ga. pre painted stiles with both toggle locks and waterproof adhesive. Optional textured ABS vinyl-backed 3/4″ polystyrene insulation is bonded to each section to provide quiet, energy-efficient operation.
- Section Joint: Tongue and Groove joint between sections
- Thickness: 2″, all sections have hemmed edges
- R Value: Insulated models R=4.3
- Traditional Panel size: 20″x14″ (Models: 501 & 401) & (Insulated Models 511 & 411)
- Ranch Panel size: 42″x15″ (Models 502 & 402) & (Insulated Models 512 & 412)
- Finish: Baked on polyester enamel
- Colors selection: White, Brown, Almond, Sandstone
- Bottom weather seal: U-shape loop type vinyl
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
HARDWARE: 15″ or 12″ radius torsion hardware; track is 2″ bracket mounted. Quiet long life nylon rollers, non corrosive door fixtures and graduated hinges are standard. U-shaped galvanized struts are supplied with every double car door to keep the door rigid.