Our new Modern Tech steel garage door offers the Beauty of Aluminum with the Strength of Steel. A 24 gauge steel face and a 2 inch thick R10.4 expanded polystyrene (EPS) core makes the Modern Tech extremely strong and energy efficient. It is built using Northwest Door’s time-proven sandwich-type construction method and comes in four simulated anodized finishes: Black Satin, Dark Bronze and Brushed Nickel and Bright White.
- Section Joint: Tongue and Groove joint between sections with Thermal Break
- Flexible Vinyl Joint Seal
- 2″ thick High Density EPS, *R=10.4
- * R values are calculated specifically for the colder climates and offer the best long term insulating value.
- Panel Types / Size
- Contemporary Flush Smooth
- Finish: Baked on polyester enamel
- Colors selection: Black Satin, Dark Bronze, Brushed Nickel and Bright White
- Bottom weather seal: U-shape loop type vinyl with adjustable aluminum retainer
Limited Lifetime Warranty