Therma Tech-Woodgrain finished
- The Therma Tech™ line of insulated raised steel panel steel doors adds to Northwest Door’s reputation for quality, value and stylish designs. Four door series are available, all featuring a natural Thermal Break, the Therma Tech™ (R9), Therma Tech II™ (R10.4), Therma Max™ (R12) and Tri Tech™ (R16). All models are available in (Contemporary) smooth wood grain face, (Traditional) standard raised panels, (Ranch) longer raised panels or (Carriage) style panels. All doors are hot-dipped, galvanized then prepainted, with four standard colors: Bright White, Almond, Sandstone, and Brown. Dark and Medium Woodgrain are available on Carriage and Ranch Panel. Choose from a selection of up to 12 window designs.CONSTRUCTION The Therma Tech™ line is made from hot dipped galvanized wood grain textured steel skins that are embossed with one of four panel designs then sandwiched with a (EPS) polystyrene core. This type of construction forms a thermal barrier between front and back of door. 20 gauge steel backer plates are toggle locked to the inside of the back skin prior to assembly. Exterior skins are secured to a (EPS) polystyrene core with Urethane adhesive, a method of construction that is unparalleled in strength.
- Model (Thickness / R Value) :
- Therma Tech, 1-1/2″ thick EPS, *R=9
- Therma Tech II, 2″ thick EPS, *R=10.4
- Therma Max, 2″ thick High Density EPS, *R=12
- Tri Tech, 3″ thick High Density EPS, *R=16
(* R values are calculated specifically for the colder climates and offer
the best long term insulating value.)
- Tongue and Groove joint between sections with thermal break
- Flexible Vinyl Joint Seal on Therma Tech II, Therma Max, and Tri Tech
- Panel Types / Size
- Contemporary Flush Wood Grain
- Traditional Panel size: 20″x14″
- Ranch Panel size: 42″x14″
- Carriage Panel size: 19″x15″
- Finish: Baked on polyester enamel
- Colors selection: Bright White, Brown, Almond, Sandstone available on all panels. Dark and Medium Woodgrain are available on Carriage and Ranch panels only.
- Bottom weather seal: U-shape loop type vinyl with adjustable
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
HARDWARE: 15″ or 12″ radius torsion hardware; track is 2″ bracket mounted. Quiet long life nylon rollers, non corrosive door fixtures and graduated hinges are standard. U-shaped galvanized struts are supplied with every double car door to keep the door rigid.